2023 School Achievements & Form 1 Admission 2024 – 2025
With the support of parents and the concerted effort of students and teachers, our public examination and JUPAS results as well as Form 1 intake are very encouraging in the year of 2022 – 2023.
- 2023 HKDSE and IELTS
- Our overall credit rate (Level 4 to 5**) was 1.6 times that of the Hong Kong average.
- 10 subjects had credit rates higher than those territory-wide by more than 60% and 3 subjects by more than 90%. 9 subjects had Level 5 to 5** rate higher than those territory-wide by more than 30%.
- Our credit rate (Level 4 to 5**) of English Language was 86.4%, which was higher than that territory-wide by 210%. The Level 5 to 5** rate of English language was higher than that territory-wide by 272%
- Over 97% of our students reached at least Band 6 and almost 60% of them attained Band 7 or above in IELTS. Almost 40% of our students attained between Band 7.5 and 8.5.
- 2023 GCSE Chinese and GCE AS Chinese
- 100% of our Form 4 Non-Chinese speaking (NCS) students taking GCSE Chinese Examination obtained Level 8 – 9 (equivalent to A* in the previous grading system)
- 100% of our Form 6 NCS students taking GCE AS Chinese Examination obtained grade A.
- 2023 International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP)
- Around 24% of our students attained 40 points or above, with the highest score of 43 and the average score of 37.2.
- 94% of our graduates received university degree offers. More than half of our graduates are entering university programmes at The University of Hong Kong (HKU), The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) and The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) with 2 graduates being admitted to medical school.
- JUPAS Results
- 81% of our graduates received local university degree offers, of which more than half of them were admitted to HKU, CUHK and HKUST. Our graduates were admitted to Medicine, Pharmacy, Accounting and Finance, Engineering in Artificial Intelligence and many other popular programmes.
- Our graduates got admitted by Tsinghua University studying Social Science.
- Form 1 Intake
Competing for 164 Form One places, the total number of applications reached almost 3,000. Almost all admitted students are from the most desirable banding in 5 consecutive years.
- Non-academic achievements
After resumption of face-to-face training, our students’ active participation in language, visual arts, music contests, scientific investigation, STEAM related competitions as well as gifted education programmes brought us over 380 local and international awards and recognition
With the devotion and hard work of all teachers and students as well as parents’ support, we will continue to excel in the years to come.
If you are interested in applying for 2024 – 2025 Form 1 places, you may refer to the admission details which will be released in October.
Should you have any enquiries, you may contact our Form 1 Admission Committee 2024 – 2025.
2023 年度學校成就 及 2024 – 2025 年度中一收生
- 2023 香港中學文憑考試及國際英語測試系統
- 共有十科的優良率高於全港60%或以上，其中三科更高於全港超過90%，更有九科的5 至 5**級別率高於全港超過30%。
- 英文科取得4至 5**級別成績為86.4%，遠高於全港210%，5至 5**級別率高於全港 272%。
- 2023 GCSE中文及 GCE AS中文考試
- 100%的中四非華語學生於GCSE中文考試中取得第八至第九級成績(相等 於過去 A*等級)。
- 100%的中六非華語學生於GCE AS中文考試中取得 A 級成績。
- 2023 國際文憑大學預科課程(IBDP)
- 約24%之學生考取40 分或以上，43分為本學年最高分數,平均分為37.2。
- 94%修讀該課程之畢業生均取得大學學位。當中超過 50%的畢業生取得香港大學、香港中文大學及香港科技大學學位，兩位畢業生更獲得醫學院取錄。
我校中一學位共164 個，而收取之申請表約共3,000 份之多，接近所有被取錄學生連續五年均來自最理想級別。
回復實體訓練後，我校學生更積極參與語文、視覺藝術、音樂、科研活動、STEAM 相關比賽和資優計劃，為學校帶來超過 380 項本地及國際性獎項及名銜之多。
如有興趣申請2024 – 2025年度中一學位，請留意學校網站十月底發放的收生安排。
如有問題，可致電聯絡2024 – 2025中一收生委員會。